My career began in the front office of the Dallas Cowboys. America’s Team!
After a riveting football season, I became a Dallas TV news anchor and reporter. Interviewing newsmakers felt thrilling. Movie stars came to town, business moguls, and government officials including five U.S. Presidents. It was on that job that I learned to “localize” national news stories. I use that skill now to customize talks. When I speak, I’ll give positive examples about your own people that relate to their work and home lives.
I left TV to start a public relations firm. One client was the world’s best known motivational speaker at that time, Zig Ziglar. Zig admired my creativity and offered to mentor me to speak.
His influence was priceless!
- Within three years, I’d spoken around the world.
- My first book sold 5000 copies the day it came out.
- I earned a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation. Only 10% of speakers worldwide hold that designation (and just a few hundred women).
- I never use PowerPoint. My delivery is conversational and interactive.
- Your presentation will be customized, energetic, and fun.