My career began in the front office of the Dallas Cowboys. America’s Team!
After that football season, I became a Dallas TV news anchor and reporter. (A fabulous job for a single gal.) I got to interview celebrities, business moguls, and five U.S. Presidents. It was on that job that I learned to “localize” national news stories. I use that skill now to customize talks. When I speak, I’ll tell positive stories about your own people.
After my TV career, I started a public relations firm. One client was the world’s best known motivational speaker at that time, Zig Ziglar. Zig admired my creativity and mentored me to speak.
His influence was priceless!
- Within three years, I’d spoken around the world.
- My first book sold 5000 copies the day it came out.
- I earned a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation. Only 10% of speakers worldwide hold that designation (and just a few hundred women).
- I never use PowerPoint. My delivery is conversational and interactive.
- Your presentation will be customized, energetic, and fun.