I started out working in the front office of the Dallas Cowboys, America’s Team!
After that football season, I became a Dallas TV news anchor and reporter. (A fabulous job for a single gal.) I got to interview celebrities, business moguls, and five U.S. Presidents! It was on that job that I learned to “localize” national stories. I use that skill now to customize talks. I’ll tell positive stories about your own people.
After my TV career, I started a public relations firm. One client, motivational speaking legend Zig Ziglar, admired my creativity and mentored me as a motivational speaker.
His influence was priceless!
- Within three years, I’d spoken around the world
- My first book sold 5000 copies the day it came out
- I earned a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation. Only 10% of speakers worldwide hold that designation (and just a few hundred women)
- I never use PowerPoint. My delivery style is conversational
- Your presentation will be customized, high energy, interactive and fun